Tuesday, February 26, 2008

iReply

Thanks to my friend over at Do You Realize? for telling me about the iReply Movement. It's a very simple, civil concept.

If you comment on my blog I will reply, either via email or in the comments section, as soon as possible.

No one is more aware than I am of my lack of comment-worthy posts over the last few months. So, if you're new to this blog, may I suggest a few of my favorites (in chronological order)?

* Nostalgia-rama
* Ego, Superego, and iPod
* Immersion
* Island of the Broken....Siblings
* Three-Legged Race
* Shhh...Don't Tell
* "Dark and silent, late last night, I think I might have heard the highway calling, geese in flight..."
* Rain Should Fall Tonight

Perhaps your comments shall stir me into production.

BTW, Do You Realize? is offering several days of cool give-aways to celebrate her blogiversary. Click on over and pay her a visit...but you have to comment to have a chance at the goodies!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey, where's that picture of Kaiserpuppy? LOLDogs! LOLDogs! :-)

Kelly Hudgins said...

I iz n kenl. no pic tuday.