Thursday, July 17, 2008

And Everything Nice...

No contest. None at all. 

Best banana in town? Sugar 'N Spice.

Tonight I tried the frozen banana at Dad's (topping: cinnamon crunch, minus any crunch at all). The topping was lackluster, and with every bite a dusting of spice drifted into my cleavage.  While this could have, in other circumstances, led to all sorts of fun, it did not.

P.S. In the next couple of days, I'll be posting some essays from last spring's writing class.  I hope you'll find them thought provoking.

UPDATE 7/21: I tried the Balboa Bars, and as much as I wanted to switch my allegiance from fruit to ice cream I simply could not. If I'm going to have ice cream, I want it be the full fat, artery clogging stuff, not the ghostly white plain thin vanilla of the stuff on a stick.  So I'm declaring myself a "large banana, double chocolate dip, no topping, please" girl. Like an Audrey Hepburn/Jackie-O dress, it's never a bad choice.

No comments: