I feel like Sally Field.
Like a chain letter, such awards should leave my blog quickly, according to The Rules:
1. The winner can put the logo on his or her blog.
2. Link to the person from whom you received the award.
3. Nominate at least 7 other blogs.
4. Put links to those blogs on yours.
5. Leave a message on the blogs you nominate.
Who to nominate? This is where my shyness kicks in. (Stop laughing! I'm an introvert. It's true. Really. Ask the MBTI.) I read many blogs, but I don't feel comfortable nominating high-traffic blogs I frequent, particularly since many don't post such awards. So I will nominate my blogrolling friends:
If the award doesn't fit in with your site's aesthetic, I understand completely if you choose not to display. But know you are loved.