Sorry I've been away for so long. My days in Oregon were full if hot, my trip home was uneventful, and settling back into a routine has been challenging.
The last two mornings have held a suggestion of coolness, and evening walks have become slightly less sweaty. Such minuscule harbingers of fall always improve my mood and inspire new ideas.
Along these lines, here are some random plans/resolutions for the upcoming season.
1. Eschew restaurants for food I cook myself.
2. Go to Young Girl's soccer practices and games with glee.
3. Revive my blogging spirit.
4. Advocate calmly for health care reform.
5. Advocate calmly, period.
6. Inspired by Karen Maezen Miller, do the laundry.
7. Attack a pile of paper a day.
8. Spend time outdoors, damn the mosquitoes.
9. Touch base once each week with an old friend.