Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Stay Tuned


I am still alive, friends....

I'm grading like a demon.

And, yesterday, my mom had a wee little heart attack.  No one is particularly concerned from a cardiac standpoint. The likely cause was oxygen deprivation due to low blood volume due to extreme anemia due to chemotherapy. 

Hopefully she will go home tomorrow.  

Friday, I'm off for my annual weekend with my local girlfriends.  Last year we painted.  This year we are going to make jewelry. We may even write.

All I know is that, barring tragedy, by this time Friday night I will not be blogging!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

OR... we'll be DRUNK BLOGGING! :-O

Hugs, girl!

Kelly Hudgins said...

Seems I recall a bit of that going on last year...

Anonymous said...

By the time you read this, you should be fully sauced. Have a good weekend!

All best,

Brent

Anonymous said...

Have a wonderful weekend--and best wishes for a quick recovery for your mom. Looking forward to some drunkblogging action.

Kelly Hudgins said...

Molly: She's home and seems to be doing fine!

Brent: We were all too tired to make it to fully sauced, as it turned out. The alcoholic cuisine was more New American than Classic French, I'm afraid...enough to make one's face puffy the next day with no annoying headache. We're getting old, after all.